Brixx Feature Release Update January 2023
Wishing the Brixx community a successful 2023.
In this post we share our recent feature updates with you below. We would love to hear your feedback and any feature requests you would find valuable in Brixx to help you better plan for success.
Product features update
The ability to compare your actuals against your forecast to make business decisions is critical, especially in today’s volatile market. Previously actuals vs forecasts functionality were only available on our higher tier subscriptions. Brixx has now unlocked this functionality across all paid subscription plans.
You may have also noticed with these additional features being rolled out we thought it was a good time to update our product naming and pricing to make it easier for users to choose the right plan.
To recap Brixx offers 4 products:
- A FREE financial forecasting software called ‘Foundations’
- An Essentials model billed at £10 per month (unlocks Actuals vs Forecasting and 3-way forecasts)
- Brixx Professional is billed at £20 per month (unlocks more plans, more years and Xero integration)
- And our Enterprise solution gives you more plans and up to 10-year forecasts from £30 per month.
* Note, billing amounts are per month billed annually
Enterprise trial access
If you are looking for more functionality, more plans and longer-term forecasts all Foundation users can now unlock a 7-day FREE trial of our Brixx Enterprise product.
Activating your trial is easy, simply click the ‘Start Trial’ button on the top right of your screen. Follow the prompts to set up your new organisation details and start creating your forecast.
If you are a legacy user who signed up before Nov 2022 as a trial user and not a Foundation user, it is possible to request your trial to be re-activated. Should the ‘‘Start Trial’ button not display on your account when logged in simply email us and we can re-activate your FREE trial for you.
Introducing our Tax report
We added a new Tax report that allows you to view a breakdown of Tax payments for your plan.
This enables you to see a detailed breakdown of Tax payments made on a component-by-component basis.
There are two sections in the report, P&L on top and Cash Flow right underneath it. This is to allow you to easily view how both impact your tax payments with ease.
This new feature allows users to delete an organisation permanently to help tidy up their account.
It’s important to note that users can only delete organisations which have no plans, you are the organisation owner and have no subscriptions applied to them.
Deleting an organisation is made easy, look for the ‘Remove Organisation’ button in the ‘Organisation’ tab in Brixx.
- Fixes to the subscription component table inputs, this includes fixing issues with using Quarterly and Yearly pricing tables. We are continuously improving the Subscription component and welcome any and all feedback on it.
- Resolved report download issues for Safari users
- Enhanced user experience for Safari users
- A fix for customers unable to see their comments panel
- A fix for the income and expense default cash delay settings when creating a new component.
Get the latest articles and guides to help your business grow. Subscribe to our newsletter
Get started FREE with Brixx today
and take the first steps to planning your business’ future developmentGet Started for FREE