IT Systems Administrator
We are seeking a customer-focused, commercially aware individual with an interest in software and finance.
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the company’s IT systems, including server infrastructure and back-end systems. You will be working with a friendly, interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment that is high on personal responsibility.
Brixx is a SAAS business aiming to make financial forecasting and business modelling accessible to businesses and entrepreneurs globally. We have an open, entrepreneurial culture and are looking for someone to play a key role in the business as it expands.
- 1-3 year’s system administration experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Educated to A Level, or equivalent professional experience
- Microsoft Azure management experience
- Domain registration and WHOIS record management and DNS changes
- SSL certificate registration
- WordPress website management/Cloudflare
- Anti- virus software management
- Google Workspace management
- Email management, MDaemon, Google Workspace
- Spec’ing and setting up equipment/machines as required
- General IT Support for employees
- CRM development experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Fast learner with good time-management
- Enthusiasm for delivering exceptional support and service
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Team player, with ability to take initiative, positive, self-driven, proven ability to multitask
- System architecture design
- Either front-end or back-end development (Azure, C#, C++, Angular)
- Project management
- Microsoft certification
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary: Dependent on experience and ability.
Work Authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted
No agencies please.