Financial Forecasting for Manufacturers
All manufacturers and manufacturing business owners will need to understand how your cash flow will change over the year and when to make difficult decisions. Brixx can give you the financial modelling tools needed to deliver the financial information needed as and when you need it.
“With Brixx, the time, accuracy and ease of generating reports is much more efficient for my clients.”Malcolm Veall, Naked Accounting
Financial modelling tool for manufacturers
Manufacturers need forecasting to plan for future production and inventory levels, as well as to make informed decisions about new product development and resource allocation. With forecasting, manufacturers can ensure they have the necessary resources to meet that demand. Overall, forecasting is a critical tool for manufacturers to manage risk and optimize their operations.
Brixx is built on 20+ years of business modelling experience, you’ll know you can trust the results. All this means you can provide clear and confident advice, backed up by the numbers. Focus on the growth of your manufacturing business using our financial modelling software.
Who can use it?
- Manufacturing business owners
Brixx is Highly Accessible for:
- Anyone with an understanding of the overall business
- Not just an accountant or FD
What are the benefits?
- The template reflects a real current business model – including all aspects of manufacturing
- Quick and easy to use, with easy to read results and graphs
- Quickly see the effects of additional income streams like loans
- Instant feedback exploring different scenarios, e.g. special offers or new launches
“Big picture thinking”
- Understanding sales impact on overall profit
- Proof of potential earnings planning for acquiring extra funding, e.g. bank loans
- Early preparation for lean periods like the winter season
- Resource planning for overheads such as new hires
- Budgeting for new business locations
How to use the template
The components of your manufacturing business
Every component of your manufacturing business has been included in this template, from sales, to costs, to the assets of the business. In Brixx all aspects of your business can be modelled, and you are free to add to and modify the structure of your model to reflect the reality of your business.
Adding forecast data
In each component you’ll enter a forecast covering the next 3 years. Sales forecasts include unit price and unit numbers, while costs of sale and OTR costs can be calculated automatically based on your forecasts.
Brixx models handle the double-entry accounting for you, letting you concentrate on what matters most – understanding your business. Brixx generates a full cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet based on your model, as well as a financial dashboard. Drill down in each to see the origin of your figures.
Comparing actual performance with your forecast
Track how your business is doing each month by comparing your forecast with actual values for each type of sale and cost. You’ll quickly see where you’re performing well, and which areas of the business need attention. Use this information to inform your forecasts, increasing the accuracy of your planning.
Getting started with Brixx is simple
Get started FREE with Brixx today
and take the first steps to planning your business’ future developmentGet started with Brixx