Digital Marketing Executive
Brixx is a growing SaaS company focused on making SMART financial forecasting and business modelling SIMPLE for all businesses and entrepreneurs globally. Brixx is used in over 80 countries and we are finding great success with New User adoption and we are looking to continue to scale this growth with an experienced Digital Marketer.
In this role as Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the rest of our Marketing and Product Teams, executing general marketing activities and projects that include SEO research and analysis, strategy, recommendations and implementation.
You’ll be the primary reference for SEO-related questions for our team focused on driving organic growth. By leveraging your technical SEO experience and expertise to help ensure success.
What we do:
We know where we are going…Brixx is built to demystify business finances by helping the non-financial business owner bring their accounts to life, make sense of their financial future and help them plan to succeed.
Roles and responsibilities:
Now that you have an overview of the position here’s what you’ll be getting up to at Brixx as our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Conduct SEO technical audits of our website
- Conduct content audits of our website
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that drives organic growth
- Present and work with our team regarding SEO strategies and optimisations
- Work with our content writer, web developer, designer
- Create email campaigns and automations
- Input and implement Google Search optimisations
- Create marketing reports and dashboards
- Embrace, learn, and adopt new technologies when needed
- General marketing activities
Requirements to be considered:
Brixx endeavours to be an innovative, fun, trustworthy and collaborative company and we are looking for people with the same skills and values in addition to being an exceptional Digital Marketer.
- 3-5 year’s SEO experience and digital marketing
- Educated to A Level, or equivalent professional experience
- Proven track record in SEO optimisation, including keyword research, gap analysis, ranking, backlinks, internal linking.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently in a remote environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- CRM management and reporting
- Use of Adobe XD
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Email marketing
- Google Search
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
Work Authorisation: United Kingdom (required)
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted
No agencies please.