Easy financial planning for Yamaha dealerships
Brixx gives any Yamaha dealership the power to be proactive about managing their future cashflow.
Brixx does the hard work for you
The team at Brixx have created a template that is specifically structured for Yamaha dealerships. Why not take a look at the template in action and see how easy it is for you to start managing your future cashflow. As the template is for demo purposes only, any data you enter will not be saved. To start modelling your own dealership, sign up to Brixx and get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll share this template with your account and answer any questions you have.
‘More flexible than
any budget spreadsheet’
Brixx gives all Yamaha dealerships the power to be proactive about forecasting business results and managing future cashflow.
This is a real “plug and play solution” that’s more flexible than any budget spreadsheet and allows dealerships to see outputs and results based on variable inputs and sales forecasts. Most importantly, it is NOT necessary to have accountancy skills in order to use this tool and to meaningfully model your dealership’s future commercial outcomes.”…
Simon Gill, Group Financial Controller Crescent Yamaha
Who can use it?
- Owners/Dealer Principals
- Bookkeepers & Admin Staff
- Sales Managers
- Workshop Managers
- Parts & Accessories Managers
Brixx is Highly Accessible for:
- Anyone with an understanding of the overall business
- Not just an accountant or FD
What are the benefits?
- Template reflects a real current Yamaha dealership model – including workshop time, clothing, parts and accessories sales
- CHECK Quick and easy to use, with easy to read results graphs
- Quickly see the effects of additional income streams like loans
- Instant feedback exploring different scenarios, e.g. special sales campaigns or new model launches
“Big picture thinking”
- Understanding sales impact on overall profit
- Proof of potential earnings planning for acquiring extra funding, e.g. bank loans
- Early preparation for lean periods like the winter season
- Resource planning for overheads such as new hires
- Budgeting for new dealership locations
How to use the template
The components of your dealership
Every component of your Yamaha dealership has been included in this template, from sales, to costs, to the assets the dealership owns. In Brixx every part of the business can be modelled, and you are free to add to and modify the structure of your model to reflect the reality of your business.
Adding forecast data
In each component you’ll enter a forecast covering the next 3 years. Sales forecasts include unit price and unit numbers, while costs of sale and OTR costs can be calculated automatically based on your forecasts.
Brixx models handle the double-entry accounting for you, letting you concentrate on what matters most – understanding your business. Brixx generates a full cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet based on your model, as well as a financial dashboard. Drill down in each to see the origin of your figures.
Comparing actual performance with your forecast
Track how your business is doing each month by comparing your forecast with actual values for each type of sale and cost. You’ll quickly see where you’re performing well, and which areas of the business need attention. Use this information to inform your forecasts, increasing the accuracy of your planning.
Get started FREE with Brixx today
and take the first steps to planning your business’ future developmentStart your free trial