Financial Forecasting for Bike Shops
If you own a business, you need to ensure that you have accurate and up to date financial forecasts. Brixx gives your bicycle shop the tools to deliver the financial information needed as and when you need it.
“With Brixx, the time, accuracy and ease of generating reports is much more efficient for my clients.”Malcolm Veall, Naked Accounting
A financial modelling tool for bike shops
Like any business, bike shops need financial forecasting to plan for future expenses, revenue, and growth. Financial forecasting allows bike shop owners and managers to anticipate changes in the market, assess the potential success of new products or services, and make informed decisions about investments and expenditures. By forecasting their finances, bike shops can better manage their cash flow, identify potential financial risks, and make adjustments to their business strategies as needed to ensure their long-term financial stability.
Brixx is built on 20+ years of business modelling experience with a whole host of features, so you’ll know you can trust the results. This means that you can confidently launch and forecast the future of your bike shop.
Who can use it?
- Bike shop owners
- Bike chain managers
- Franchise owners
Brixx is Highly Accessible for:
- Anyone with an understanding of the overall business
- Not just an accountant or FD
What are the benefits?
- The template reflects a real current business model – including all aspects of the biking industry
- Quick and easy to use, with easy to read results and graphs
- Quickly see the effects of additional income streams like loans
- Instant feedback exploring different scenarios, e.g. special sales campaigns or new cycle launches
“Big picture thinking”
- Understanding sales impact on overall profit
- Proof of potential earnings planning for acquiring extra funding, e.g. bank loans
- Early preparation for lean periods like the winter season
- Resource planning for overheads such as new hires
- Budgeting for new firms or business locations
How to use the template
The components of your bike shop
Every component of your bike shop business has been included in this template, from sales, to costs, to the assets of the business. In Brixx all aspects business can be modelled, and you are free to add to and modify the structure of your model to reflect the reality of your business.
Adding forecast data
In each component you’ll enter a forecast covering the next 3 years. Sales forecasts include unit price and unit numbers, while costs of sale and OTR costs can be calculated automatically based on your forecasts.
Brixx models handle the double-entry accounting for you, letting you concentrate on what matters most – understanding your business. Brixx generates a full cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet based on your model, as well as a financial dashboard. Drill down in each to see the origin of your figures.
Comparing actual performance with your forecast
Track how your business is doing each month by comparing your forecast with actual values for each type of sale and cost. You’ll quickly see where you’re performing well, and which areas of the business need attention. Use this information to inform your forecasts, increasing the accuracy of your planning.
Getting started with Brixx is simple
Get started FREE with Brixx today
and take the first steps to planning your business’ future developmentGet started with Brixx