Brixx for Accountants and Advisors
Financial Forecasting for Accountants
Providing accurate and up to date financial forecasts for your clients can be the key to their success. Brixx gives you the tools to deliver the information they need exactly when they need it.
“With Brixx, the time, accuracy and ease of generating reports is much more efficient for my clients.”Malcolm Veall, Naked Accounting
A financial modelling tool accountants can rely on
Your clients are experts in their businesses, but when it comes to making the right financial decisions to take their business forward they look to you to provide the expert opinion they need. With Brixx, you have access to a powerful set of financial modelling tools designed to generate clear, accurate forecasts efficiently and effectively.
Brixx is built on 20+ years of business modelling experience, you’ll know you can trust the results. All this means you can provide clear and confident advice, backed up by the numbers. What’s more, your clients will have the confidence they’re planning the right path for their business’ future.
Who can use it?
- Accounting firms
- Bookkeepers & admin staff
- Account managers
Brixx is Highly Accessible for:
- Anyone with an understanding of the overall business
What are the benefits?
- The template reflects a real current business model – including all aspects of sales and services
- Quick and easy to use, with easy to read results and graphs
- Quickly see the effects of additional income streams like loans
- Instant feedback exploring different scenarios, e.g. special sales campaigns
“Big picture thinking”
- Understanding sales impact on overall profit
- Proof of potential earnings planning for acquiring extra funding, e.g. bank loans
- Early preparation for lean periods like the winter season
- Resource planning for overheads such as new hires
- Budgeting for new firms or business locations
How to use the template
The components of your accountancy firm
Every component of your accountancy firm has been included in this template, from sales, to costs, to the assets of the business. In Brixx every part of the business can be modelled, and you are free to add to and modify the structure of your model to reflect the reality of your business.
Adding forecast data
In each component you’ll enter a forecast covering the next 3 years. Sales forecasts include unit price and unit numbers, while costs of sale and OTR costs can be calculated automatically based on your forecasts.
Brixx models handle the double-entry accounting for you, letting you concentrate on what matters most – understanding your business. Brixx generates a full cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet based on your model, as well as a financial dashboard. Drill down in each to see the origin of your figures.
Comparing actual performance with your forecast
Track how your business is doing each month by comparing your forecast with actual values for each type of sale and cost. You’ll quickly see where you’re performing well, and which areas of the business need attention. Use this information to inform your forecasts, increasing the accuracy of your planning.
Getting started with Brixx is simple
Get started FREE with Brixx today
and take the first steps to planning your business’ future developmentGet started with Brixx